Opening in 2021, Mantra Gladstone offers unsurpassed capabilities for accommodation, tourism and events in the region. Mantra Gladstone is a modern, well-appointed hotel catering to both leisure and corporate markets. Our 60-room 4.5 Star accommodation, events, lifestyle and recreational facilities stand us at the pinnacle of our sector in the Gladstone and Southern Great Barrier Reef regions.
It is also what underpins our far-reaching reputation for excellence. Gladstone’s marina is the departure point for internationally renowned Heron Island, where visitors and locals enjoy spectacular, fishing, diving, and snorkelling all year round. So, whether visiting Gladstone to relax and unwind on holiday, to experience the Gladstone Harbour Festival or Boyne-Tannum Hook Up, as part of one of the region’s many sporting carnivals or for the annual eisteddfod, Mantra Gladstone can work directly with you to ensure you make the most of your time in our region. We offer several transfer options, and our concierge service will also assist in arranging tours, taxis, airport transfers and offer some local insight about what to see and do while you’re visiting us!
• Airport 7.7kms 15min drive*
• Marina 4.4kms 10min drive*
• CBD 2kms 5min drive• Museum 2kms 5min drive
• Tannum Sands 20kms 20min drive
• Awoonga Dam 28kms 28min drive
• Complimentary transfers can be organised for pre and post Heron Island stays. Please contact the hotel directly with flight details for availability.
Corner Bell & O Connell Street, Gladstone 4680 | (07) 4979 8200 | email@example.com